Thread: Just checkin' in.....

Default Just checkin' in.....

Check in and let us know you're still here........

Good morning all!
    Garry

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

We are still here lurking in the background. The board has been quite…..
    Jimmy Felton
    Misty River Cabins & RV Resort
    www.MistyRiverRV.com

Yeah Jimmy.....sure has been quiet.....c'mon folks post sumthin' even if it's bs
    Garry

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

Default knock knok, who's there?

Wow, it has been forever since I have checked in. October 15th we had a fire that destroyed our store/office as well as our home, so the past few months have been spent getting a roof over our heads. The next step is rebuilding a store/office.

Two lessons learned here
    1.) have fire extinguishers MOUNTED. not just floating around. In a panic situation you will not remember where you stashed it last.
    2.) Do backups often and keep them OFFSITE. yeah! I did this, and is saved me lots of headaches.
    Cheryl

Welcome back to the forums, and we're glad you're safe after the fire (and yes, hooray for OFFSITE backups)!
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]