Thread: Welcome to the Forums

Default Welcome to the Forums

There have been "user groups" for people of similar interests as long as there have been personal computers, and probably even longer (but that would be before my time ). Now Campground Master users have a group of their own, in these forums.

In fact, even if you're not using Campground Master but are associated with the hospitality business, you're encouraged to participate in these forums. Many areas are of interest to all campground owners and workers, as well as marina, motel, inn, and B&B operators and many others.

These forums have 3 purposes -- to help us support our customers (and allow them to support each other), to get feedback from people in the industry, and to allow people of similar interests to talk to each other.

If you're one of the first to stop by then there may not be much to see yet, but we hope that changes quickly. In fact, it's up to you to make these forums worthwhile. They are still experimental, and if nobody participates we may not bother to keep them open.

So please, visit often and post prolifically.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

I think this is a great idea Stan,
    I hope it flies!

Talking Looking forward

I am really looking forward to getting and sharing info with others in the RV industry and especially to share tips on how to use and enhance the experience of using Campground Master.

Hi Camping Shadow

Where is your Campground located? Ours is in Ocala, Fl.

I really like the Camground Master Program, Stan was a great help when we 1st started out with it 4 years ago. I too, am looking forward to tips and idea's from others.

Gail
    Wandering Oaks
    Ocala, FL

Talking

Gail....we are located in Waskom, TX. It is a very small blip on the radar screen....just 2 miles from the Louisiana/Texas border - right on I-20. We call it a "Texas country" park......just about 60 spaces but lots of trees and grass and country living.

I enjoy tweaking CM as much as I can and trying to get the most benefits from the program as well as customizing it to meet our needs. I have been lucky so far and have not had to call for support. But, I sure have read that help manual from start to finish.

Campingshadow
    Miss Ellies RV Park
    Waskom, TX

Question Looking at regristration systems

Hello All

I am a guest at this time looking over Campground Master. We are looking to purchase a system in the very near future should things work out. Was wondering what other users of thought of the system.