Thread: Online Reservation

Unhappy Online Reservation

Good Morning All..

I am working on my website and could use a little asistance.

1. I am not sure how to tell the web html form I downloaded off the site to send an email to us when customers press the submit button.

2. When this happens does Campground Master automatically know where to download these email reservations at?

3. I am pretty computer literate, but I do lack the ability to understand the pasing rules explaination and some of the other technical items out there.

I appreciate the help I have received from Campground Master. You guys do go above and beyond to help your clients.

Thanks again,

Lonnie

1. I am not sure how to tell the web HTML form I downloaded off the site to send an email to us when customers press the submit button.
    You need to find out the specifics of your web host's form support, and modify the sample HTML form to use the facilities they provide. For instance in the sample, it uses something like cgi-bin\formmail.pl, with a few parameters for the E-mail address and subject. You need to change these to what your web host requires for Form support.

2. When this happens does Campground Master automatically know where to download these email reservations at?
    You need to set up the Online Reservations - Connection Settings, for E-mail Requests, to access the form submission E-mails form a POP3 mailbox. We recommend setting up a separate mailbox for these so it doesn't interfere with your regular E-mail.

3. I am pretty computer literate, but I do lack the ability to understand the parsing rules explanation and some of the other technical items out there.
    Yes these are more in the programming realm. There are quite a few examples in the documentation, but if you're using the sample form from our web site there's also a parsing set that goes with it that you can import:
    http://campgroundmaster.com/news/web...thparsing.html

I hope that helps, but it's usually necessary to have web site designer available to assist in integrating it with your web site.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]