Hello, we use the POS option as we have a ships store with many items. When I am looking for an inventory item which I want to delete I have to use the Maintenance/POS/Inventory item option as the POS/Find inventory item option does not allow deletions. ( I think!)
But within the maintenance of items there is no way to search or list in a certain order, which makes it hard to find a specific item.
I have to look down a list of hundreds to find one.
Would it be possible to include a search option there, preferably one that allows scanning of a barcode.
Also, when an inventory item is added, the program does not detect if the bar code already exists so duplication can occur ( which is when I then have to find and delete an item later!)
Please let me know if I am missing something or if it is possible to add these options to an upgrade.
Also, thinking of upgrades, do you send a notice to users when an upgrade is available, we have used the program for just over a year. We did download the latest version recently as we added 2 work stations but I dont recall getting any emails about new versions.
Sorry for all the questions, we are enjoying your program
Thanks