Thread: camp host/office help Washington State

Default camp host/office help Washington State

Help! my camp host decided it was the year to go to Alaska. Could use someone right away to meet and greet and some office help. Campground master literate would be a plus, but not a requirement. Free full hook up space. for about 20 hrs work/week.

Cheryl
    Riverbend RV Park
    Twisp, WA
    509-997-3500
    800-686-4498
    www.riverbendrv.com
    Cheryl

For anyone looking for a great place to camp in the summer, grab this opportunity! We've been there and it's a really nice area with lots of great scenery and a great little town to explore nearby (assuming Cheryl gives you some time off ). I wish we had time to spend more than a couple days there last time!
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

Default Work Camper

We have managed for this year, but are looking for someone for next year, Call or email me if interested.
    Cheryl
    509-997-3500
    Cheryl@riverbendrv.com
    Cheryl

Talking office help wanted

I don't know if prospective workampers read this forum, but if so... We are still looking for two more office/host helpers for 2010 season.
    Cheryl

Default Workampers

Once again we are putting together a crew. This time for our 2012 season. Looking for several people to work in the office checking in people and general hosting duties. Feel free to email a resume or call.
    cheryl@riverbendrv.com
    509-997-3500

www.riverbendrv.com
    Cheryl