Thread: Site criteria

Default Site criteria

Stan-
    I have sites that will accommadate 5th Wheels, however some of the sites will not accommadate a 40' 5th wheel. How can I change the sites criteria to only accept say 32' 5th wheels and less?

Also, I would like to set up some sites only to accept Class A or B's, no 5th wheels, Travel trailers, tents, etc.

Please point me in the right direction.

(Don't point with THAT finger!!!)
    Garry

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

To limit the length of a rig in a site, you can use the "max rig length" attribute (Site Details, click More Site Attributes). If you don't see it, then you need to enable that field in the Data Field Definitions. Once those are set up, and assuming you have "Use Preferences" checked when you make a new reservation, it won't show sites they don't fit on.

There isn't a specific way to restrict what type(s) of rigs go in a site. You could possibly use different Site Types for them, but it wouldn't restrict them automatically.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

What about an enhancement later? If you are on the rez screen and you fill in the rig type, the program would auto show only sites that would take that type of rig?
    Sound good??
    Garry

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

We'll see, but probably not real soon.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]