Thread: Total flow

Default Total flow

In the first attachment you can see that when the total price is $67.80.
    That price flows down to the tax line and that amount is taxed.

Test102.bmp

Now if I manually change the price, as I did in the second attachment, to $38.90, that total does not change in the taxable line...$67.80 should now read $77.80 so the correct tax can be charged.

rsz_test3.jpg

What can I do to change this? I often change the price of sites, but I sometimes forget to change the "taxable" line. Can this be changed on my end to 'Flow' correctly ?

Thanks in advance.
    Garry

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

The tax is not automatically changed or linked to the charge. If you manually change the charge amount, you also need to manually change the "Qty" of the tax transaciton to the new charge amount.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

Can this be fixed to 'Flow'?????
    Garry

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

No, manual changes are just that -- manual. Ideally you shouldn't have to make such changes (if you have appropriate rates set up). Or if you need to make adjustments they should be in the form of additional transactions, not manually editing of existing ones -- add a Charge or Discount transaction, with the appropriate tax selected for it.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

Just tryin' to save some time....
    IMO
    Garry

I had this issue also. But I found that adding a discount coupon for the difference works just as good and has the added advantage of the customer Knowing they got a deal . Sneeky! I know. After all it's all about the customer feeling good about being there.
    Cheryl

I added the discount and seems that will work fine....altho I don't see why CMaster does not flow to the next line.
    Garry