Thread: newsletter archives

Default newsletter archives

Hey Stan. I am having trouble accessing the newsletter archives. I click on an article and nothing happens So much good info inaccessible, so sad.
    I am specifically trying to remember how to force how-heard field to be filled in.
    Cheryl

Hmmm, maybe you don't have Javascript enabled. Try this link which doesn't use Javascript:
    http://campgroundmaster.com/snews/in...tterindex.html
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

interesting.... I use other applications that use Java with no problem. But, this does work, so maybe it needs to be updated. Thank you so much.

I do have a problem with these instructions. Maybe I did something wrong, if so, how do I fix it?
    My goal is to make sure I have filled in the how-heard box with each new guest. Guest comes in to office and gives me their name. At that point I know they are new, and fill out a new customer tile. The computer will not let me save the new customer data because I have not answered the how-heard question yet. All of the customer data is lost when you cancel out of the customer tile to go back and answer the how-heard question. Then I will have to annoy my customer and ask them to repeat all of their personal info again. Is there a way to either add the how-heard to the customer dialog box, or to allow you to save the customer info without the how-heard selected?
    Last edited by Riverbend; 03-23-2010 at 05:50 PM. Reason: added to post
    Cheryl