Thread: Code request?

Default Code request?

I recently submitted a request for the temporary 30-day code, so we can do our final testing on this software. We want to give it a real-time test before we commit fully.

I've not yet received a response, and it's been some time. IIRC, I submitted this request on Friday last, so perhaps I'm just too impatient and excited to move forward, but I thought I would check it out.

Did my request get lost in the cloud? Just checking. . . .

Thanks!!

Thank you for following up. We did get the request and always send a response promptly, so I'm not sure why you didn't get it. I have sent it again, so be sure to check to see if it's going to SPAM also.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

Stan, thank you for the quick follow-up to my request. I now have that information and am ready to move forward.

If this is the type of support and response we are to expect after becoming a customer, we're going to be extremely pleased with this choice!! Thanks for great customer service!!

Default Support

I have been using Campground Master for about 10 years now and would not consider changing to another reservation system. My number one reason is the consistently Quick and efficient customer service. If I am frustrated it is only because I haven't taken the time to call or email for help.
    Cheryl