Thread: Point of Sale Inventory

Default Point of Sale Inventory

After the last update, all my point of sale inventory would not scan. I thought it may have corrupted the database after the update. All the upc's matched up with the scanned item, it just would nor ring any item up with upc, screen popped up saying not found, add new, even though the item was there. From there I deleted all inventory items, and was going to start from scratch. When i entered all the information for the first item, saved it, and scanned it to see if it would show up, it program said not found, add new. Anything I can do to fix this or wait for another update? All inventoried items scanned before the last update.

The problem isn't with the upgrade. You have somehow enabled a filter for teh workstation that's excluding everything. Go to Maintenance / POS Inventory Setup / Filter inventory sales lookup... Click Reset All, and save it.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

Default Thanks

That was what it was. It just happened to do it around the same time I upgraded. To bad I didn't do a back up before I deleted inventory, lol.