Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friend Communications Enhanced Integration

We're not promising a specific date, but I expect beta testing to be well underway by then.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

Default friend communication integration

Hey Stan, any new news?
    Cheryl

Friend seems to be dragging their feet a bit on getting their side working. But it's getting there!
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

Default Rich

hey, what is the status of this? we have been waiting since last year.

I'm afraid it's taking longer than expected, but we're working as fast as we can.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

Default intergration

Is there a time that you are shooting for? I know that I have been talking with them, As I want to intergrate so I can gain GDS/IDS Presence for Both our Motel and Campground in the near future.

We hope to have it ready for beta testing sometime in March, so we can release it by April.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

Any update?
    Garry

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

Still progressing, but slowly. I can't really quote timeframes because too much of it is out of our control.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

Stan-
    Anything you can tell us? It's been almost a year (July 9) since you announced the parternership. Things proceeing that slowly???
    Is there someone that some of us could email (or call) at Friend to inquire about the status on their side???

"Real time" online reservations was one of the reasons I choose Cmaster in the first place.

Kick em in the ass to get this integration going!
    Garry

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.