Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friend Communications Enhanced Integration

Default friend communication integration

yeah, if we all call/email friend communications, maybe they will understand we NEED them to get their act together.
    Cheryl

Things are starting to move and they have promised that this is their highest priority now... so we expect to see some progress very soon.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

May 21, 2009
    I talked to Gary Pace (CEO of Friend Comm.) today and he says that the integration is progressing (slowly). He blamed everything on Stan!!!!!

Just kidding Stan

He says he has Leslie ,his chief technical officer, on the job now and he is fixing the "error" bugs.
    Bottom line is that Mr. Pace was very informative and he wants the programs to mesh also. He hopes that it will be ready for beta testing in "the next two weeks". No promises though.

I reached Gary Pace at 1-888-333-9383 x 222

Have a great Memorial Day weekend and may all your sites be filled with well behaved families.
    Last edited by RvHobos; 06-26-2009 at 09:06 AM.
    Garry

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

Thanks for the update Garry. I won't call and be a pest yet. Lets hope he is right, I am ready for this.
    Cheryl

June 9,2009

Well I haven't heard any updates...how bout you Stan?
    Garry

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

We're working closer with them now and getting better turnaround time on bug fixes from them, but I can't make any promises.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

I called Gary Pace today and left him a message. Hope he gets back to me.

Sure would be nice to get the rez system up and runnin'.

I'll post back if he calls back....any new news Stan?

Sorry to be a PIA but I know more folks that just me need this integration.
    Garry

Yes, It would make life easier for a lot of us.
    Cheryl

Gary Pace called me back yesterday. He said that Stan and Leslie where real close and that beta testing should be ready in a week. (by the end of the month of June) If it did not happen then , maybe the first week of July.
    Hmmmmmm

What say you Stan?
    Garry

Yes it is getting close, but I think a week is a little optimistic. There is a lot more testing and tweaking to do on both sides. My most optimistic estimate is 4 weeks for beta, though there might be an "alpha" release available before then if you're really desperate (and brave).
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]