Am new to chairing our Civil War show. The show consists of 300 to 400 dealer, exhibitor and educational tables every April. Up to now the show has been completely maintained on paper. I decided that using software would be the way to go. I had previously written a relational database program using Filemaker Pro but felt that since this one already existed and our club was paying for it I would pass on writing it myself.
After playing with a live demo for over a week, I have decided to purchase the software for our club NVRHA (Northern Virginia Relic Hunters Association). Seems like is can be somewhat easily modified to a trade show type software versus campgrounds.
The support so far has been great. I usually email a question and then find the answer in the users manual. I think I am going to enjoy this product. And the cost is reasonable too. Had a quote from another company that started at $3k.
If you are in the Northern Virginia area in April, come visit our show. For more info, visit our web site at nvrha.com.