Thread: Honeywagon/Pumper/Black Water/Poopie tank scheduling

Question Honeywagon/Pumper/Black Water/Poopie tank scheduling

I am evaluating this app and it seems REALLY perfect for our campground. I do have a question - we have two pumpers that are scheduled for cleaning out black water tanks based on a paid schedule.

We used to use some other (don't remember the name) camp registration software that has gone cloud-based only, and since our campground is out in the sticks with no reliable internet, that was the end of that.

When a camper shows up and is assigned to a site, they have the opportunity to sign up for the pumper truck to come clean out the black water since many are there for two weeks.

My question - is there some way we can set up a schedule so as the camper arrives and pays for the pumps, they can get a 1/2 sheet of paper printout for the RV/Trailer, AND a report for the pumper guys so they can see the schedule for when to pump? We generally set it up for 30 minute blocks of time.

Campground Master does support "Scheduled" sites so you can do reservations in 1/2-hour increments for the pumper trucks. See the docs:
    http://campgroundmaster.com/help/hou...servation.html

You can link the pumper reservation to the main site reservation and put it on the same bill (use Sub-member linking).

It would be a little trickier to do a report that would show which site the pumper reservation was linked to, but it's possible with the query function and various expression functions available.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]