Thread: Purge Retrieval

Default Purge Retrieval

Stan:
    I have purged our data base 2 times and now I have a situation that I need to retrieve that information. I have tried, on a separate computer, to retrieve this information, but I知 not having much success in merging the two purges together to get a full picture of past events. In fact I知 having difficulties just trying to retrieve each purge separately. What I would like to be able to do is get all information from day one to present. What I知 asking can you guide me in this process.

Dennis A Hefner
    Ho Hum RV Park

It's not possible to merge 2 databases, there is no function to do that.
    Stan Spielbusch
    [Forum Administrator]

I can understand "not being able to merge" two data bases, but how do I easily look at past information from a flash drive that I put the purged backup information on. When I plug in the flash drive and it has me go through a big process of downloading a blank data base but when I do that the our current database comes up

Please make sure to select the flash drive in the "Look in" dropdown listing when restoring, to ensure the correct path and backup file is correct.
    (make sure you do not have current database open when performing the restore steps)

You can also click on the link below for another option in viewing the purge database information without restoring.
    http://CampgroundMaster.com/news/ope...upforrevi.html